Our Mission is to set the standard for supply and service of support equipment for the oil and gas well drilling industry within the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin.
Ketek Rentals provides high quality products to all our clients.
Environmental Solutions has a mission to continually build strong relationships with all Clients and reaffirm their confidence in our responsiveness, thoroughness, and overall customer service.
We only sell products that Ketek Group is proud to use itself.
Our field services intent on supplying an efficient and cost effective method which will address the unique groundwater concerns of its clientèle.
Ketek Group Inc. (Ketek) can be summarized as a team and the members of the team as the various divisions.
The current line-up is as follows:
• Recognition at Asia Clean Energy Forum
The Sustainability Consulting team (formerly Westland Consulting) has been actively representing Ketek at various national and international forums. One such prestigious international forum is presented by the Asian Development Bank (ADB). The team’s effort was recognized at the Asia Clean Energy Forum 2010.
• Alberta Export Awards
Ketek Manufacturing (formerly Westland Environmental Services/Westland Incinerator) has excelled in exporting and qualified as finalist in the 2011 Alberta Export Awards.
• Helping Shape Responsible Citizens
As an initiative to work with society, the team volunteered to facilitate the implementation of Environmental Management Systems (EMS) as per ISO 14001:2004 at Ormsby Elementary School, Edmonton. Globally ISO 14001 is one of the most widely recognized standards helping thousands of industries and institutions improve their environmental performance. This is one of the world’s first Core Team for EMS to have 9 to 12 year olds as active members.
• Environmental Stewardship
It is our constant endeavour to understand and reduce the impacts of our actions on the environment. A step in this direction is designing and implementing environmental management systems at our own organization. Ketek leads by example and this is one such step. Our people are engaged in various activities such as waste reduction, pollution prevention, and much more.
We are a member of various professional associations such as:
- Environmental Services Association of Alberta (ESAA)
- Canadian Manufacturers and Exporters
- Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta (APEGA)
- The Manitoba Chamber of Commerce and Industry (MCC)
- Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety (CCOHS) and
- Air and Waste Management Association (AWMA).
We are registered with the following national and international bodies:
- PWGSC—Public Works and Government Services Canada
- UNIDO—United National Industrial Development Organization
- UNPD—United Nations Procurement Division
- UNIFIL—United Nations Interim Force in Lebanon
- ILO—International Labor Organization
- UNDP—United Nations Development Program
- UNESCO— United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization
- UNOPS—United Nations Office for Project Services
KEY TEAM MEMBERS
Brad Abel P.Geo.
Brad Abel is a highly knowledgeable and resourceful hydrogeologist with over eight years experience in analysis and management of water and water resources in commercial, industrial, and environmental settings. He specializes in environmental investigations, soil and water remediation, and aquifer analysis.
KEY TEAM MEMBERS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Copyright © 2017 Ketek Group Inc. All rights reserved.