Ketek Employee Login
Ketek Group Inc. (Ketek) can be summarized as a team and the members of the team as the various divisions.
The current line-up is as follows:
Our Mission is to set the standard for supply and service of support equipment for the oil and gas well drilling industry within the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin.
Ketek Rentals provides high quality products to all our clients.
Environmental Solutions has a mission to continually build strong relationships with all Clients and reaffirm their confidence in our responsiveness, thoroughness, and overall customer service.
We only sell products that Ketek Group is proud to use itself.
Our field services intent on supplying an efficient and cost effective method which will address the unique groundwater concerns of its clientèle.
Ketek’s Explosion-Proof Electric Air Unit Heater is designed for harsh indoor applications. This heater is ideal anywhere that specific explosive gases or dusts may be present.
• Max Operating Ambient Temperature: 40°C [104°F]
• 25kw and 480-600V
• Heater core assembly is contained in a sturdy, epoxy- coated, 14-
gauge steel cabinet which also houses the motor and fan assembly
• Adjustable louvres allow directional control of airflow
• Narrow gap, two-piece fan guard provides safety from all moving parts
• Automatic reset bimetal high-limit; secondary ambient high-limit for
Ketek’s Frost Fighters provide clean heated air, free from moisture and contaminated fumes. Quick connect ducts attach to the front cap outlets and enable the operator to disburse the heated air over a large area, with an optional remote thermostat control for maintaining desired temperature levels.
The Frost Fighter is portable and simple to operate – all parts have easy access for quick service and routine maintenance.
• Clean burning flame retention burner
• Vented burning for safe use in confined areas
• Independent fan and combustion air feeds ensure quick winter starts
• No heated air led off for combustion or lost up the flue
• 350,000 BTU’s and 500,000 BTU’s
• Designed for extreme cold operations with Ketek’s proprietary arctic package
• 110 V 20 amp
Ketek’s Hydronic Ground Heaters are designed to quickly, easily and economically thaw frozen ground, cure concrete, prevent frost and provide temporary air heat during cold weather conditions. These Hydronic heaters circulate heated fluid through a flexible hose system and can be laid in a grid to thaw frozen ground or can be laid along a water discharge line to prevent freeze up in winter conditions.
• Positive displacement pump provides maximum flow and
consistent heat delivery for thawing and curing.
• Unit features 83% heater efficiency
• Optional Hose Reel (E1100 only)
Ketek’s Maxi Heat heaters are used to heat large work areas in winter conditions.
• Indirect combustion ensures only clean, breathable air is entering the work area
• 185 degree temperature rise creates comfortable working conditions in the most extreme environments
• Locking full-width doors, easy-to-read gauges, removable panels and slide-out heater units provide fast setup and easy operation and service
• 720 L (191 US gpm) fuel tank allows for approximately 30 hours of continuous operation
• 1,000,000 BTU
• Genset (Built-in)
POWER & LIGHT
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Ketek Employee Login
Copyright © 2017 Ketek Group Inc. All rights reserved.