Our Mission is to set the standard for supply and service of support equipment for the oil and gas well drilling industry within the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin.
Ketek Rentals provides high quality products to all our clients.
Environmental Solutions has a mission to continually build strong relationships with all Clients and reaffirm their confidence in our responsiveness, thoroughness, and overall customer service.
We only sell products that Ketek Group is proud to use itself.
Our field services intent on supplying an efficient and cost effective method which will address the unique groundwater concerns of its clientèle.
Ketek Group Inc. (Ketek) can be summarized as a team and the members of the team as the various divisions.
The current line-up is as follows:
An economical alternative to concrete barriers, Ketek’s Berm Blocks provide sturdiness, security, high visibility, and optimum portability. They are also used with a liner for spill containment.
• Easy to transport, store and set-up
• Bright colour
• Strong and durable, heavy duty
• Water filled option
Ketek’s Berm Stairs provide safe access to and from the tank farm. The Berm stairs prevent potential accidents caused by slipping on the berm liner.
• Design – Engineered
• Accommodates a 1 m (3’ 6’’) high berm
• Side rails
• Base contact plates designed to prevent damage to liner
• Skid resistant treads
1 m (3'6")
Ketek’s Bit Basket makes for easy storage of drill bits and small down hole tools when not in use. Can also be used for transporting small tools to and from location.
• Lifting Lugs
• Fork Pockets
Ketek’s Fire Extinguishers are a must when drilling, provide added safety for personnel and equipment.
• Purple K powder
• 1.12 m (44’’) steel wheels
• 15.2 m x 0.025 m (50’ x 1’’) discharge hose
• Easily moved to areas with high fire hazard
• High visibility cover protects unit from the elements
Fire extinguishers are available in 158 kg (350 lbs) and 68 kg (150 lbs) sizes.
Ketek’s Pipe Racks offer safe and convenient storage for drill pipe, tubing, casing, and drill collars on location.
• Bearing capacity 28,000 kg (61,730 lbs) uniformly distributed
• Bearing capacity per set 56,000 kg (123,460 lbs)
• Locking pins prevent pipe from rolling off the pipe rack
POWER & LIGHT
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Copyright © 2017 Ketek Group Inc. All rights reserved.