We are a trusted partner in oil and gas, mining and other industrial sectors, and provide a number of services to municipal clients. Through our talented, dedicated employees, we strive to meet the highest business, environmental and community standards.
Now, how can we help you?
Ketek’s true value comes from its ability to draw on many strengths – engineering, manufacturing, transportation and its vast rental fleet, just to start – to support its expertise in the field. We can solve the real-world challenges faced by our clients, from start to finish.
Do you want a better sense of what Ketek can do? Take a look at some of the work in our portfolio. A picture can be worth a thousand words.
Intelligent Pump Control System
Ketek’s Intelligent Pump Control System provides automated control of a pump to maintain precise well-level or supply pressure.
- Maintain precise water level
- Reduce energy cost
- Increase production
- Extend equipment life and reduce maintenance
LED64 Stadium Light
Your low-cost, low-carbon option: Consumes 72% less fuel than metal halide lights, meaning 72% fewer CO2 emissions.
- 16 high-powered LED lights.
- Over 480 hours of run time.
- CSA-approved electrical.
- 1,000L DOT-approved diesel fuel tank
- Electric/Battery disconnect lock outs. Positive air shutoff with timed reset.
- Artic Package including pre-heat, heat trace, convection block heater and dual fuel pumps.
- 11 kVA Shindaiwa UltraQuiet generator.
Mobile Sewage Treatment Plant
Your cost-effective solution for waste management
- Perfect for remote camps
- Handles 14,400 l/day, or 10 l/minute
- Designed for continuous operation at a steady state flow rate of 10/l
- Simplicity of operation and maintance
- Uses the activated sludge process
12″ High Head Diesel Pump
Designed for moderate flows up to 5,100 gpm and high lift to 365 feet making it perfect for sewage bypass pumping or general construction dewatering.
- 325 HP MOTOR @ 1,800 rpm
- Can run dry unattended
- Can handle 3” solids
- Compressor-assisted priming system
- Engine Drive Options (Diesel or Electric)
- Electronic Control Panel
- Skid or Trailer Mounted
- Sound Attenuation Package Available
Layflat is a high-pressure, high-strength hose designed for the demands of water pumping at mining operations and on frac sites.
- Easy to deploy
- Fewer joints means fewer leaks
- Dimensions: 8″, 10″
- Available in 200m or 2km rolls