In which a Ketek crew removes 20 kilometers of eight-inch layflat hose.
For 40 years we have provided rental equipment and services to oil and gas, mining, municipal and other industrial clients. Through our talented, dedicated employees, we strive to meet the highest business, environmental and community standards.
Now, how can we help you?
Ketek’s true value comes from its ability to draw on many strengths – engineering, manufacturing, transportation and its vast rental fleet, just to start – to support its expertise in the field. We can solve the real-world challenges faced by our clients, from start to finish.
Do you want a better sense of what Ketek can do? Take a look at some of the work in our portfolio. A few pictures (and some video) can be worth thousands of words.
Intelligent Pump Control System
Ketek’s Intelligent Pump Control System provides automated control of a pump to maintain precise well-level or supply pressure.
- Maintain precise water level
- Reduce energy cost
- Increase production
- Extend equipment life and reduce maintenance
Aurora LED64 Stadium Light
Your low-cost, low-carbon option: Illuminates five acres to five lux while consuming 72% less fuel than metal halide lights, meaning 72% fewer CO2 emissions.
- 16 high-powered LED lights.
- Over 480 hours of run time.
- CSA-approved electrical.
- 1,000L DOT-approved diesel fuel tank
- Electric/Battery disconnect lock outs. Positive air shutoff with timed reset.
- Artic Package including pre-heat, heat trace, convection block heater and dual fuel pumps.
- 11 kVA Shindaiwa UltraQuiet generator.
12″ High Head Diesel Pump
Designed for moderate flows up to 5,100 gpm and high lift to 365 feet making it perfect for sewage bypass pumping or general construction dewatering.
- 325 HP MOTOR @ 1,800 rpm
- Can run dry unattended
- Can handle 3” solids
- Compressor-assisted priming system
- Engine Drive Options (Diesel or Electric)
- Electronic Control Panel
- Skid or Trailer Mounted
- Sound Attenuation Package Available
Cyclonator CY-100-CA Incinerator
Ketek’s Controlled Air Incinerators destroy solid waste (Types 1-2-3-4) efficiently and reduce the risk of contamination to the environment. They’re safe and reduce GHGs when compared to many other waste disposal options.
- Meets the toughest environmental standards in the world
- Can destroy pathogenic, infectious or toxic materials
- Built in safety features
- Load-and-go operation
- Low power consumption
- Platform, ladder, ladder cage and handrail